The Amazing Girlfriend Lead Him To Arround The World

adsense
Leading around the world…this would be a great idea for a video for when they get married and put it in a video the have a picture of them walking together. I suspect the public interest is primarily in his amazing girlfriend than in gimmicky and poorly executed photography.
His game will be up the day we discover she's a munter from the front. Gorgeous from the back, I bet she's a stunner from the front as well. Either way, I would be happy to have her drag me around, I love the back view! Good grief. The instantly posted and instantly forgettable. We are awash with visuals. 

If the boyfriend is always needing to be dragged round the world then the last picture should be of him being ditched over the edge of The Grand Canyon.





























 

Ads By Google